We want visitors to the Rio Pools website to be able to contact us in reference to our products, services and other general business enquiries. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy. We never sell information to third parties and only use your information to contact you in relation to enquires made on our website and for ongoing customer service requirements. However, if you would like us to remove your information from our databases you can fill out a request form here.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy.
Email and other contact details
You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on our website. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Newsletter Sign Up Forms
We offer customers the chance to sign up to our newsletters to receive the latest news, product information and special offers by email and/or direct mail. We only send this information to you if you have opted in to receive such correspondence from us. We do not authorise any third parties to send you marketing information and you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter or contacting Rio Pools directly.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. For example, we may use third parties to host our websites, send e-mails and analyse user data on our website. These third parties are not authorised by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Any personal information shared with such third parties is protected as described below.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites and online platforms. For example we link to our Facebook page. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.